Monday, December 04, 2006

An Update…

It's ok. I'm alive. I realize it's been awhile since I've posted. Ok, a looooong while. I've been busy with the end of the semester, writing papers (that I've had all semester to do...), fixing my website www.bluestockingdesign.com (still getting fixed, but it has new work), and working working working. Sigh.

Thanksgiving was a blast, it was good to be home for a longer time than two days. But of course, that made it harder to come back to school.

Good news of the weekend...!!! On friday Lauren and I had a snowday!! Lauren volunteers at a public school and I of course work at a preschool...

crit's starting though, more later I guess.

1 Comments:

Blogger DaWheeze said...

So how'd the paper writing go last night? Finish? I did, but the result might be less than perfect, actually I'll take the plunge and say it was much, much less than perfect. Oh well, maybe he'll like it anyways, that seems to happen rather often.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home