Thursday, October 05, 2006

Mom says I need a new Post

I should have posted yesterday when I spent 2.5 hours of "class" reading blogs, facebooking, IMDBing and generally piddling.

However this will have to be a short post for two reasons (maybe three)
1. I have to pee very very badly (seriously)
2. I have to find out what lauren wants since I've missed 3 of her calls since 4.
3ish. Class "starts" in 15 minutes.

The third reason is an ish because hey, it's lorelle and so far classes have been more cancelled than attended.

Today I tried not to think about how nice it would have been if this morning's weather had been yesterday's. Sigh. Not a cloud in the sky, lovely brisk fall breeze, yellow treez...so sad.

While I was not thinking about the weather I was herding three year olds through a very very long three hours. Mrs. C is on a conference today and tomorrow...so I'm the main teacher. Scary eh? Basically now I know two things: I will never be a parent of Quincetuplets (15 kids?) and I will never be a teacher. Ick.

Pee-wise: No pee on the floor or me, but there was definitely 10 minutes during free choice when EVERYONE suddenly had to go. it was all I could do to keep them from sharing the potty. "It's nice that you want to share Lindsay, but let's share toys not toilets."

7 Comments:

Blogger D.Cous. said...

Your blog this semester is developing a disturbig trend :) So was class cancelled again today, or did you get to talk about what art, you know, IS dude? (Keanu Reeves voice) Whoa. Thanks for posting!

3:21 PM  
Blogger clem said...

Or as Billy-Bob Clinton once quipped, "That depends on what the definition of 'is' is."

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/clarithromycin]biaxin buy canada
[/url]

5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/]purchase Sustiva 500 mg
[/url] order Generic Sustiva 500 mg online
Buy Sustiva (Efavirenz)
purchase Generic Sustiva 500 mg

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://rebetol-online.webs.com/]rebetol 100 mg online
[/url] order rebetol
rebetol 100 mg online
order rebetol online

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]purchase virazole
[/url] buy rebetol
buy copegus
copegus 200 mg online

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://buy-methylprednisolone.webspawner.com/]medrol zanositev
[/url] medrol pak reviews
para que es el medicamento methylprednisolone
medrol dose pack and hot flashes

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home