Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The Native is Rest-less

Well, I did it. I finally did it. I pulled my first ever for real, authentic, genuine all-nighter. It is now 8:13, I have been working nonstop on either my quilt or my animattion since 3:45. I'll let you figure out how many hours that is, I can't even do that math, I'm that tired.

My plan for the next 1hr45min, consists of....finishing my animation??? PLEASE GOD!!???!? I just have to come up with some sort of ending and then...animate that. Drat. I'm guessing you're all pretty curious about this animation, don't worry I'll try to post it. I wonder if I can...ooohh...interesting. Righto. Speaking of my plan for the next 1hr43min.....better stop lollygagging. More from me later perhaps.

I feel kind of wierd, is this what serious sleep depravation is like? I've always said that I "like" my sleep, now I feel how badly I "need" it. oof.

5 Comments:

Blogger DaWheeze said...

SO?! How'd it go? Did you finish? Collapse from lack of sleep? Let me know, the silence is unnerving...

9:10 PM  
Blogger D.Cous. said...

You have my sympathies, all-nighters are no fun. I hope everything's done and turned in!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think all nighters are a preparation for parenthood.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

yes, survived. finished...ish. except for the quilt...yeah. But I still got an A- in the class!!!

Jodi: I'll be ready then.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
live chat
Good job.....thanks.....Must be a reason to find friends in your area! Try my page....
G'night

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home