Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Model T...Finito!

I thought you all might enjoy seeing my model T tea package, in it's completed stage. Yeah baby, I SO got an A on this project. And spent fifty bucks. But also got complimented on it in Junior Review. Yeah baby. Anyhoo. Enjoy, that's about the best thing to come out of me this semester. Perhaps excepting my quilt...I finished piecing!! Now I shall hit Field's and pick out some colors for the borders. Anything goes! Woot Woot! I'm skipping Graphics 4 because I can't do any work on my animation here at school until I finish doing all the drawing for it at home (with my Wacom tablet...ahhh...wacom...). So, anyhoo. later.

FRONT


BACK

5 Comments:

Blogger D.Cous. said...

Those look awesome, Linds! Good work!

5:18 PM  
Blogger PCPL Youth Librarian said...

Wow Lindsey! Your tea packaging looks great! And congradulations on the kudos for it in your review!

10:24 AM  
Blogger M.O.M. said...

Hey Lindsey,
I would most definitely buy that tea! (Provided it were not Lapsong Souchong foul stuff!)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Woohoo! Mom!!! Glad you all like it. I like it too. Got an A. Probably will get an F on my pancake mix, that, it turns out, was due today. But not anymore, so it's ok, now it's due monday sort of. RIght. Going crazy over here.

4:59 PM  
Blogger ckm said...

I like it too Linds. It is attractive, interesting, and eye-catching. Congratulations! Now, onward and upward!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home