Monday, April 17, 2006

This is me not posting...

because...I'm dead. I am five minutes past the time I wanted to go work on my quilt. Oh well. I will share with you my to do list:

1. Quilt!!!! Piecing, batting, quilting...yes...
2. Animation! Uh...drawing, photoshopping, Flashing...
3. Pancake Package!! REDOING the dang thing because of accursed "file corruption" then creating the bag
4. ? there's something else...


Righto! wish me luck!


HE IS RISEN!!!! (so who cares about the above mentioned stupid things) (well, I care, but not as much)

3 Comments:

Blogger D.Cous. said...

Keep on Truckin' Linds, you'll be done soon enough. I want to see this animation when you're done with it :)

12:53 AM  
Blogger ckm said...

He is RISEN INDEED!

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My firewall that comes with my windows xp slows down my computer. What will be a better one firewall I can download and use for free?
:(

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home