Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I have Reached the Ramen Threshold!!!

well. Lack of money and starvation combining equal: Ramen Noodles. Much as I have tried to avoid them since my first year of college, I fear they shall make a vengeful reappearance these next weeks. Sadness will ensue. I still have a few cans of off-brand bean w/bacon, but that supply is dwindling and I can no longer resist the 20/$1.00 price of Ramen "No Health Benefits" Noodles.

Food Satisfaction: Rest in Peace.

Also, I think I should give up snacking for Ordinary Time too.

3 Comments:

Blogger ckm said...

GOOD HEAVENS. CHILD! I can't send a CARE package, it would never get out of Mexico. Can't send a check, would take forever to get there, or never arrive.
Hmmmm, prayers? Well, can't hurt.
How about a call home to Daddy?

7:53 PM  
Blogger D.Cous. said...

Linds, eating Ramen Noodles is like eating celery that's bad for you. It has no tangible health benefits, and in this case it has negative effects. You might as well just not eat if you're going to live off of Ramen. Don't get me wrong, I'm not encouraging starvation! I'm just saying there's got to be another way. Hang in there!

1:28 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Prayers! Yes! Always! Pray that I get an internship, that I finish all of my projects with a passable level of quality, that I don't run out of money, that I get to sleep some day, and that I don't have to buy Ramen Noodles!!!

I still have one can of chicken noodle soup, a lot of macaroni noodles, some tortillas and cheese, a can of tuna (and a box of fetucini tuna helper!), lots of tea, one bowls-worth of Corn Pops, and one ancient package of Ramen (oriental flavor I think). That should last me until next week when I get a paycheck and then I'll go buy more macaroni noodles.

Faint not nor fear!!!

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home