Thursday, April 20, 2006

Don't be frightened

Ok, so maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that bit about the Ramen noodles, I seem to be scaring everyone. Perhaps I should also not mention that I've reached the Laundry Threshold as well, I'm wearing a skirt. Yes. It's that bad. After 3 o'clock next wednesday I should have my life back, so I should be able to eat, sleep, clean myself, clean my clothes and clean my ROOM. Seriously, you should see my room, it has a little path through the debris. From my door to my bed, from my bed to my computer, from my computer to my closet.

Last night I was debating going to bed or doing more work on my animation, so I decided to pray my night prayers and guess what the psalm was? Psalm 127, one verse being:

"It is vain for you to rise early and put off your rest at night, To eat bread earned by hard toil-- all this God gives to his beloved in sleep."

So I went to sleep. Thank you God ;) After all, "God wants His loved ones to get their proper rest."


I probably won't post, with any discernable stability of mind, until next week. And then my summer postage rate will begin, which is probably going to be pretty rare. Everyone can pray that I get a really good internship!!! I'm waiting for an email from an Ann Arbor design firm, I talked to the owner and he said they were still "debating" what to do for the summer. I take that as a sign that they're considering interns, which my teacher had said was unlikely since they're so small. So please!!! Consider me!!! I know your best friend's daughter!!! (apparently one of the freshmen who is applying to Graphic Design this semester and got the same degree as me from WCC, is this Designer's best friend's daughter!!!! So I talked her up (maybe I should go hunt her down and have her call her dad's best friend and tell him what a great intern I'd be). I'm confused, what is the status of my parenthetical comment? Nevermind. Must finish designing pancake package.

WAAAAHHHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home