Wednesday, September 20, 2006

El Quilto es Finito (and some doodles)

Yes, the quilt is done and hung. Reception on monday. I do feel better, but it's kind of anticlimactic. I feel like there should have been fanfare and much rejoicing, instead there was a half-sob of relief and a flump into bed. Oh well. In the end, I have learned some valuable lessons: use sewing machine (screw hand-sewing), start earlier, and be happier.

Also, in case anyone's curious about my note-taking......I've included these enlightening and masterful doodles. I wonder if you can guess what was on my mind in the first one....



4 Comments:

Blogger DaWheeze said...

Hmmm, lots of note taking I see.

7:57 PM  
Blogger M.O.M. said...

Oh dear God, what have I done.....

But congratulations on finishing!

7:58 PM  
Blogger D.Cous. said...

Neat doodles there, Linds. The crazy part to me is that you appear to have also been paying attention, as the doodles surround somewhat organized notes. See you soon!

8:54 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Yes actually, LOTS of note taking thank you Maryn. I'm hoping that my doodles will jog my memory of actual notes during my test thursday..."Discuss the contemporary definition of marriage and provide examples from Desmond's Wheel Theory"....let's see...wheel theory...that was the Man with the Face melting into his sandwich...GOT IT!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home