Monday, November 20, 2006

Crazy, crazy for feeling so blue....

So, it's over. The big game. I am attempting to think on the bright side and reflect on what a good game it was. On the dark side though, there was our rush defense that disappeared, the penalties that lost the game (helmet to helmet!!), Barringer's injury (the safety, through which position OSU ran two huge plays) and the dang turf that caused many a ball carrier and defender to slip.

Crable, that dratted penalty. But then, he was pretty on top of things...har har pun intended


And then there was Hart:


And Hart:


And More Hart:


Go Blue, Rematch!!

All in all, a busy weekend. I went to no less than four functions/parties. Including the new Bond flick, which was incredible. I cried. Hey! I went in expecting guns, explosions, car chases and floozies! Instead I got drama and character development! I was unprepared! I was also unprepared for UofM's crushing losses (Bo and the Game). But oh well, we won't go there.

Speaking of unprepared: the semester ends in three weeks! Ask me if I've finished my website, my portfolio, my paper(s), and my final projects......nyope. say la vee.

5 Comments:

Blogger DaWheeze said...

Sigh. Yes, it was so sad. I was so hopeful and all for naught. I even dreamed about it the night before (we won in the last second, Breaston ran it all the way wearing, for some unknown reason, purple pants) but I guess it wasn't prophecy. Definitely want a rematch. Hope it happens...

7:23 PM  
Blogger D.Cous. said...

Purple pants, eh? Strange, very strange. The weekend was quite fun and exhausting, looking forward to gorging myself for the latter half of this week. I'll be in such a turkey coma that football will have ceased to exist within my mind. Good luck finishing up the semester, hang in there!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Reenie said...

sounds like quite a weekend- sorry to have missed you! good luck and happy motivations on the projects, etc... you're so close... just the end of this one and one more semester til you're home free, done, finished, educated, broke... yay college!!

8:26 AM  
Blogger clem said...

Thanks for the reminders of the game! (NOT!) But the pictures are pretty cool.
You'll make it, just put the old nose to the grindstone, bite the bullet, grit it out, and all that other jazz.

5:47 PM  
Blogger D.Cous. said...

Oh yeah. Give it 110%.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home