Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Why I really blog...



Hmmm, how ironic is it that I'm posting this comic about a blog on my blog...

Nothing really to report. Except that I'm still tired. And I want to go to bed right now. And if I didn't have to eat, I would. Things are pretty slow right now, school-wise. No huge projects looming, no papers, not panicking about review (as much). The museum exhibit is moving along, my section is now a matching game, match the symbol of the logo to the correct font. So there'll be a nike swoosh, and you have to pick the correct "NIKE." Pretty cool, I hope. My website...eh, moving right along...if only I could decide whether or not I want to be "Lindsey Blank" (is it dangerous to put your full name on your blog?) or some sort of other really cool name (as yet to be discovered, since And How seems to be giving people headaches). But I have some cool graphics for my backgrounds and such. And my sewing is progressing quite well, you'll all be glad to know that St. Peter's no longer looks like a toilet.

And on sunday I think I'm going to make Pigs in Blankets for the superbowl party. Yes. I will make them. They will be good. and people WILL enjoy them. Honestly, I've helped wrap weenies before. Oh. Strike that last sentence, rephrase: I have helped to put the pigs in their blankets before. Plus, Donal will be here to help me.

Right, and now I shall sally forth in search of sustenance. I'm so hungry I could tip this keyboard over and eat all the crumbs and fluffies that shake out. Oh, how revolting that sounds...Adieu!!

2 Comments:

Blogger DaWheeze said...

Yeah, that's pretty gross Lindsey. By the way, you need to e-mail me. I'm not a patient woman...:)

7:42 PM  
Blogger ckm said...

Hi Sweetie.
You're not getting Mono are you? I would expect at least stereo from someone so talented. :)

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home