Thursday, January 26, 2006

St. Peter's! (uh...abstractly speaking)



Now, weren't you all wondering what a sewing endeavor by Lindsey would look like? I should smile you were! Well, here's my very first ever quilt. It's uh, quite small, only 8"x13" suitable to my skill level. We're not making anything enormous in class, since we only have 15 weeks. Now I have to add embroidery and beading to it! I'm excited! I'm not thrilled about the "gold" color of the "building" but I had to borrow that, so I didn't have much choice.

Coming next week, pictures of my world-famous* Cheesy Hashbrowns!

*"world" in the sense of my house. "famous" in the sense of the following exchange: "Lindsey...are you using the skillet???" "What's a skillet?" "LINDSEY'S USING THE STOVE FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN MACARONI!!!"

2 Comments:

Blogger DaWheeze said...

Ummm, you know that St. Peter's looks kind of like a toilet? Was that intentional? You might want to add some embroidery to that area to make it a little less obvious. Just a thought :)

12:23 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

ooooo....yeah...haha never thought of that. Well, I guess that's a symbol that "means a lot to me" too...don't worry, I'm embroidering it. it's got a cross now and lines on the dome.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home