Tuesday, January 10, 2006

And I wish I could lay myself down...

Well. Here we are again. I have returned from break completely determined not to have another semester like the last one ever ever ever again. Ever. I have never had so many irritatingly stupid and frustratingly unrewarding classes as I did last semester (I'm really only talking about two classes, in general I've only ever hated one class per semester).

I came out with a B in Advertising. You may (or may not) recall my ranting a few posts ago about the teacher's poor record keeping skills. Well, they didn't improve any in the weeks since that last fiasco. He only marked me for ONE of the two chapter summaries I turned in for the two days that I most DEFINITELY was present. So, because I though I was getting an A in the course, I didn't study very hard (ok, at all) for the final and consequently bombed it. Oh well, lesson learned. Always bribe your teachers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home