Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Paying the Price

Because I'm skipping classes next tuesday (gasp!) I've experienced an extremely heavy work load this week. Actually, it's not just because of skipping. There are just a freaking lot of things happening before thanksgiving break! Papers (half an hour from now I have to turn in the one I just finished...probably my most dreadful ever), magazines, reading, presentations, advertisements, storyboards, advertising exam (haven't even studied yet) poetry explication....the better to enjoy my break!

I was going to attach some images of the stuff I've been working on this week, but time will not allow. I've got to go turn in my really crappy paper. Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger DaWheeze said...

Hey, it can't be that that bad can it? Well, maybe it can, at least you won't get it back till after the break...:)

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home