Thursday, September 22, 2005

Aha! She returns!

Well, I'm sure by now everyone has completely forgotten that Lindsey has a blog. But perhaps if everyone got Donal's blog email, then I should go plug my blog over there...ha ha...free publicity!

I remember vaguely saying I would keep this blog up so that people would be able to read about my adventures here at school without having to get emails from me (torture). So maybe I should keep my word. But not right now. The ten minutes before my Digital Prepress class begins is not enough time to recount the many unique events that have transpired since August 29th (my return to school).

I will say this: 5 upper level classes is tasking my meager mind's skills.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

"I will say this: 5 upper level classes is tasking my meager mind's skills."

I will also say this: me no have good grammar...

5:18 PM  
Blogger Reenie said...

sad when you have to comment on your own blog :P jk. thanks for the correction. us anal english majors appreciate those corrections. :D

9:30 AM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

that's ok. I know I don't have any friends :( sniff sniff. just two strange dogs who have frequent health scares.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Reenie said...

wow, that next commenter seems to think you need a date... scary... maybe you should tell her you're all set.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Haa, thats funny. It's probably not even a real person, just a software thing that goes onto random blog pages and posts websites. How do I know it's not a person...what stranger to me would think my blog was cool? That's just too creepy...

7:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home