Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Lindsey to the Aid!

On the plus side of things, I'm now gainfully employed at a local Catholic school as a preschool aid. I had my first day of work yesterday and was completely exhausted at the end of my four hours, but I had a lot of fun. The kids are adorable, very funny and very smart. There are 15, which I think is a nice in the middle number. Not too many to keep track, but just enough to completely destroy the play area. I'm currently trying to figure out all the paperwork for the secretary, do I put my permanent address or my school one? What the heck are the personal and dependency exemptions I am claiming? And what's with all the "add line 8 to line 9 or subtract H from C to calculate F and G." I hate money.

2 Comments:

Blogger PCPL Youth Librarian said...

Hi Lindsey! Things sure are quiet around the library without you around. I am very glad to hear that you got the preschool job. Congradulations. Good luck with classes this sememster, hope they go better and get back to studying!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Hey there! I miss the library too :( But I love my new job!! I barely survived my second day, the kids had music and gym and computer practically back to back with only 20 minutes for free time. Then they were given a tour of the church that ended up taking wayyyy too long and being way over their heads so by the end Donna (the teacher) and I were holding them by their t-shirts trying to keep them from chasing each other over/under/around/through pews. Yikes. And then it was time for them to go. Crazy.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home