Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I think my eyeballs are bleeding

So, I've been sitting here for an hour and have accomplished the following:

1. Opened Flash.
2. Opened Photoshop.
3. Opened website in Flash
4. Opened one version of "about" page in Photoshop

....sadly the list ends there. Can you tell I'm being unproductive? At the same time, I have also accomplished reading several blogs, emailing, watching movie trailers on iTunes, listening to my new favorite band "Over the Rhine" http://www.overtherhine.com/music/mp3attic/index.html and ordering their cds from the library.

In other news today I have a headache and my eyeballs hurt. I attribute this to my ever increasing dependence on the substance Caffeine. Perhaps a lot of pain would be cast out of my life if I started to taper down my consumption of caffeinated beverages (primarily in the form of Tea, secondarily in Diet Pepsi because it was on sale). But at the same time, I would go through a severely painful period of pounding headaches and popping eyeballs and various other cold-turkey-esque syptoms to gain...what? Less headaches? Seems a little too circular for me. Seriously, I have often said that my addiction to caffeine has brought me to the level that it no longer keeps me awake, it keeps me alive. Does that scare you? I'm sure there are many out there in the same boat.

So, now I shall proceed to accomplish item 5 on my list, which is completing a background for my "About" page and perhaps I'll even move on to item 6 which is either creating a site map or beginning the selection process for the work to show in my portfolio section. Probably I won't get far enough to make that decision. Not in so many words. At the rate I'm going.

Here are several semi-formed ideas for my about background:



2 Comments:

Blogger D.Cous. said...

Cool pics, I'm excited to see what you do with them for the website.

8:04 PM  
Blogger DaWheeze said...

I like the rocking chair one, reminds me of Brigadoon for some reason... :)

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home