Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm back for good

This is just a quick post to say that I'll be back to blogging. "You're calling to say you're calling?"

I feel awful for leaving my reader(s) in the lurch since August, and I now feel like I have plenty of material in life to blog about. I think if an excuse were to be made for my silence, it would be that I came back home and the majority of my readers were near me or married to me (ok, that's just one reader). I now have two sisters in Spain and a brother in the Coast Guard, so this blog will return to its original purpose of informing those I love about my life. That said, I apologize if I still allow long lapses between posts. I'm sure I'll be better about it once we get the Inter-tubes at the Apartment.

Ah yes, the Apartment and its environs will be a steady source of blog material. Much like cow can be always counted upon to poop. Sorry, you do remember this is Lindsey's blog, and the mention of poop is not exactly an unlikely occurrence.

Until next post… "arrivederci Charlie."

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

Welcome back! Maybe with all this flurry of blogging resumptions, I'll be inspired to resume posting on mine too!

7:55 PM  
Blogger clem said...

Wahoo! Lindsey's back!
Keep us connected.
Pray for Grandma.
Love
The Other D in your life who's not your boss...

9:05 PM  
Blogger DaWheeze said...

yeah for posting! Keep up the good work.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home