Thursday, October 04, 2007

Good Gravy

Seriously, the blog world doesn't even know I'm engaged! How bad a blogger am I? So uh....there really is no excuse for my lack of postings. But I'm going to throw a few out there anyway:
1. I've been uber busy?
2. Being home, and in the same town as my fiance, my social life has understandably
become more hoppin.
3. I've joined Core Team?
4. I have a lot of freelance jobs?
5. the end.

Anyhooo....so things are going well here. Still think my job is awesome. Still think my man is awesome. Still think I miss my little babies at Preschool.

A little while ago, we did a bunch of photo shoots for a toy catalog we were working on. It was pretty fun, we had a bunch of kids in to work and I got to play with them like my old crazy self. Michael was even a model. He was pretty proud of his first paycheck and said "They must have really liked me, or else they wouldn't have taken so many pictures. I mean, if they didn't like me they would have taken like ONE picture and you know...!"

Anyways. Sorry about my lack of posting. Not much to report really. Until next month... ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Cecilia said...

you mean you're don't going to make us wait another two months for an update? i only have to wait a month! that's more exciting than birthday cake!
hope to see you soonish.

10:25 PM  
Blogger D.Cous. said...

Oh hey, Lindsey has a blog! I'd nearly forgotten, since you're don't update it very often. Maybe you're don't posting as much these days because you're don't getting peed on by small children as much any more, which, bizarrely, seemed to be your muse. Well, now that you've ended your blogging hiatus, don't you're going and stop now :)

10:50 AM  
Blogger DaWheeze said...

Hurray! You know, I check this every time I check my e-mail to see if you've posted anything new. Glad you're back :)

9:41 PM  
Blogger clem said...

What's with the creative grammar? Inside joke, d.cous?

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home